The parties (sender and receiver of the message) will establish the corresponding procedures and norms of a technical and organizational nature to ensure the privacy of the data associated with the current communication, in particular, the information or data that may be included in the attached files.
2. Regarding the use of your address for informational, promotional or commercial shipments,
QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. may send you any content that may be of your interest, at any time, as long as you (contact, provider or customer) have provided your email address. Based on point 6., the company may reach out to you with information related to its activity, as well as other services. You will always have the option to unsubscribe in order not to receive more communications with promotional or commercial or informational purposes.
You may contact QABIRIA STUDIO S.L.N.E. to exercise your right of opposition. We make available two methods to unsubcribe from our communication channels.
- See point 4 for the exercise of the ARCO rights, rights of a general nature, and others appplicable to the RGPD
3. Regarding the use of communications for the acceptance of purchase orders, contracts or agreements,
QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. defines the Terms and Conditions via email and an attached file. The acceptance of a purchase order and terms and conditions of the services to be provided via email are considered valid. In certain cases and scenarios QABIRIA STUDIO S.L.N.E. may disclose and make use of those communications upon judicial processes or requirements established by the corresponding public entity.
4. Steps for the exercise of the rights established in the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD)
In accordance with the new regulatory framework (General Data Protection Regulation), you, as a personal data holder, can exercise your rights (Refer to the respective chart). To do so, you may contact us in writing to QABIRIA STUDIO S.L.N.E. Do not forget to include your name, mailing address and/or email address).
Steps to exercise your rights:
- Print out the form.
- Add the corresponding right to be enforced.
- Attach a photocopy of your ID.
- Send a letter to Qabiria Studio S.L.N.E. - C / Lleida 3, 1º, 2ª - 08912, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
5. Data transfer or processing of third party data
QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. wants to inform you that your data may be accessible and processed by third parties (companies and freelancers), as it might be necessary to complete a purchase order or request of yours (as a Supplier, Customer or User). Such access shall not be considered as a data transfer.
6. Legislation of the Data Processing
Your contact information (email, telephone number and others), in general, are used for professional and business purposes, and under that premise your data is processed and used. The legitimacy of the data processing will be established by a pre-contractual or contractual basis and other similar ones (requests for additional information, delivery of spontaneous applications, etc.)