- Date of creation: 05/20/2018
In order to facilitate the access to information, the following information is organized in different sections. The user can access each section by clicking on it, without having to read the entire text.
- Manager of the Data Processing Procedures
- Delegate of Data Protection
- Purpose of the Data Processing Procedures
- Periods or Criteria for Data Storage
- Recipients of Cessions or Transfers
- International Data Transfers
- Rights of Users (data holders)
- Data Sources (origin)
- Data Collection Forms
- Social Networks
1. Manager of the Data Processing Procedures
Dear user, the person in charge of all affairs related to Data Processing (position originated from the legal regulation of data protection) will be the company. The following chart summarizes the company's contact information. In this text and the current website, the name, “QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E.,” should work as a reference for the activities of data collection and processing.
Thus, bear in mind that when you enter (browse) and interact through this website, you are dealing with this specific company.
|Name||Tax ID||Address||Office for Dispute Resolution|
|QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E.||ES-B64802747||C/ Lleida 3, 1-2, 08912 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain||C/ Lleida 3, 1-2, 08912 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
2. Delegate of Data Protection or Responsible of Data Processing Policies
The “Delegate of Data Protection or Responsible of Data Processing Policies,” hereinafter “DDP” or “RDP,” is part of a role contemplated within the new regulatory framework, which came into force in May 2018. This individual is responsible for ensuring the Company’s own compliance with these norms and regulations. The main purpose of this text is to provide you with all the necessary infomation for you to know who to address in case you would like to contact us. Here are the contact details.
|Company||Delegate of Data Protection or Responsible of Data Processing Policies||Notes|
|QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E.||Sergio Angelo Alasia||Internal|
*) If you contact us via email, enter “Personal Data Processing” in the subject line.
3. Purpose of the Data Processing Procedures
In this section, the following chart describes the reasons for data processing. The processed data is retrieved from the current website. This data is found within the files registered by QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E., based on the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
|Web users||If the user has entered his/her email in the corresponding registration forms and has given his/her express consent, this file is used for navigation (cookies) purposes, and it sends ads, commercial and informational content relevant for the user.||It is linked to a web form.|
4. Periods or Criteria for Data Storage
In this section, we make available the chart below with information related to the purpose of data processing, which can take place through the navigation of this website. It is important to note that the companies or the corresponding delegates may collect data from more than one file. However, we will just mention those files that are related to the activity of data processing within this website.
|File||Storage periods||Data||Data exceptions|
|Web users||The contact information is kept indefinitely as long as there is no request for opposition or cancellation by the data owner.||---|
5. Recipients of Cessions or Transfers
|File||Assignees with general character||Others|
|Web users||According to the regulatory framework, only relevant public entities are entitled to inquire about the collected data without the authorization on behalf of the user.|
6. International Data Transfers
Currently, QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E., in its capacity as file/data manager, does not make data transfers to third parties (other companies) located in a different member state of the European Union.
7. Rights of data holders (for whom they might concern)
- Portability of your data
- Refusal to data processing
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right concerning the data origin
8. Data Sources (origin)
In general, the data within this website is retrieved in the following ways:
- From the interested party
9. Data Collection Forms
In this website, you can find the following means of data collection.
|Contact Form||Contacting the company to request more information about its services.||Data will not be sold to third parties. The processing of the data is handled by the File Manager (QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E.)||Only contact information will be requested (usually email, name, telephone).|
10. Social Networks
QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. may use different social networks (sites, pages or profiles) to advertise its activities. In any case, if it compiles or collects users’ contact data to perform direct commercial intended actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the Organic Law on Data Protection and the Law of Information Societies Services - Electronic Commerce. Since QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. is not the owner of these social networks (websites, webpages or profiles) on which it engages with users, QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. and the USER are subject to the terms and conditions established by the social networks. Thefore, in order to achieve the right of access to information, we include the different links to the privacy policies of the different social networks in which QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. is active:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/tos
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
When these terms and conditions are not applicable or when the extension of the terms and conditions is not allowed by the social network, QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. has devised a series of specific rules on this regard (the use of social networks) for users. QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. has created several pages, sites and profiles on social networks to support, inform and bring about knowledge related to their activity.
For these sites, webpages and/or profiles to be useful, it is necessary for the user to respect a few basic rules. Therefore, we recommend that you read carefully the following rules.
- Remember that these sites, webpages or profiles have public forums. Therefore, publishing any data, comment or information means that the user accepts that his/her activity can be visible and/or accessed by the rest of users within the social network and by QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. (as the owner and manager of the site, page and/or profile).
- The user is asked to try to add value to the publications. Remember that the user is responsible for these publications. In case of doubt, we advise not to make posts.
- These sites, pages and/or profiles (associated with social networks) represent forums for the exchange of opinions or contributions by users, but it is not the appropriate framework to create controversy or disqualify third parties.
- The user is requested to be respectful to the rest of the community within this site, page and/or profile.
- The user is requested to use an appropriate and correct language.
- The user is requested not to publish advertising material or make use of these means for lucrative or commercial purposes.
- These channels or means of information are not the best places to promote other users or job opportunities.
- The data that is published, by the users, must be true.
- In case the user wants to share data or original work (texts, photographs, graphics, videos or audios), mind the fact that by sharing it on QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E.’s social networks, the user authorizes QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. to reproduce said data or information in any physical or virtual medium or channel.
- The symbols or logos that are used in these sites, pages or profiles are trademarks of QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. (or has a legal authorization). Also, QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. owns all the contents posted in its profile. Therefore, all intellectual and industrial property rights associated with them are reserved to QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. As a user, you accept to respect and not to use them without proper authorization.
- Downloading the contents is limited to personal and private use.
- QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. is interested in preserving the good use of these networks. Therefore, QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E., as an administrator of the site, page, profile and/or resource of the social network in question, reserves the right to eliminate any of the following publications or comments.
- Content that is considered illegal, slanderous, disrespectful, threatening, unfounded, inappropriate, ethical or socially reprehensible or that, in any way, may cause material or moral damages to QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E., its employees, collaborators or third parties.
- Content that includes data from third parties without the authorization of QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E., and
- it is a recurrent issue.
- It includes any type of recommendation for the benefit of the user or third parties, whether individuals or legal entities.
- The content is not related to the objectives of the site, page or profile of the social network.
- QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E. is not responsible for the opinions expressed in these sites, pages or profiles and does not assume any guarantee about the veracity, accuracy of the information contained therein.
- Under any circunstances will QABIRIA STUDIO, S.L.N.E., employees or authorized staff be responsible for any type of damage, loss, claims or expenses. Whether they proceed or not from the use of social networks, the accessed information by or through it, computer viruses, operational failures, interruptions in service or transmission or line failures. The use of this social network, either through a direct contact or by the connection from other means, constitutes a warning to users that an incidence of this type may occur.